WEEKLY HAPPENINGS: JAN. 10-16, 2020
Here’s a sampling of things happening in and around Tuscaloosa this weekend.
- Jan. 11: Treble at the Museum, Children’s Hands-On Museum, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Kids can try out a variety of instruments, jam with our CHOM musicians and assemble a musical craft!
- Jan. 12: Heart Walk Fundraiser, All Fired Up, noon – 7 p.m.
- Mention the 2020 Heart Walk at check out and 20% of proceeds will be donated to The American Heart Association
- Jan. 12: Dog Meet & Greet, Pet Supplies Plus, 1-4 p.m.
- The Humane Society of West Alabama will be there for people to see some of the adoptable dogs, and chat with volunteers about the organization.
- Jan. 14: Live at the Brewery! Saxsquatch, Druid City Brewing Company, 8 p.m.
- Saxsquatch is a hard one to catch, but he can be spotted in Tuscaloosa Tuesday. Go out and let him play you some mellow tunes on his sax. https://www.saxsquatch.com/
- Jan. 14: Bama Art House Film Series: “The Lighthouse”, Bama Theatre, 7:30 p.m.
- Box Office opens at 6:30 p.m.; House and Bama Bar at 6:45 p.m.; Tickets: $8 general / $7 Students and Seniors bamatheatre.org/bamaarthouse
- Jan. 12, Jan. 15: “Blade Runner: The Final Cut”, Cobb Theaters, 2 and 7 p.m.
- As part of Cobb Theaters’s Flashback Cinema series, enjoy “Blade Runner: The Final Cut” (2007) during four showtimes this week. https://cobbtheatres.com/flashback-cinema-hollywood.asp
- Jan. 16: SoDown, Druid City Music Hall, 8 p.m.
- SoDown is an American electronic music producer, DJ, and saxophone player, and is bringing the beats to T-town this week! https://www.druidcitymusichall.com/events/sodown/