Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center looking for nurses, service workers
The Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center is recruiting for medical and support positions, and the organization is hosting a job fair Wednesday for anyone who may be interested in joining the VA’s team.
The fair is happening from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. June 21 in Building 149, also known as the Azalea House Cottage, on the VA’s campus.
Jobs the VA is seeking to fill include:
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Medical Technologists
- Police officers
- Food service workers
- Housekeeping aids
Applicants could get an on-the-spot interview and a tentative job offer.
If you’re interested in attending, you’ll need to bring the following:
- Three professional references
- VA Form 10-2850a if you’re an RN
- VA Form 10-2850c if you’re an LPN
- DD 214 or preference letter
- Form OF-306, also known as a declaration for federal employment
You can find the required forms right here.