Third person arrested in Dadeville mass shooting
A third person is behind bars and facing reckless murder charges in the wake of a deadly mass shooting in Dadeville.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s State Bureau of Investigation said in a statement that Wilson LaMar Hill Jr., 20, of Auburn, was arrested around 2:30 p.m. April 19.
Hill is charged with four counts of reckless murder, alongside 17-year-old Tyreese “Ty Reik” McCullough and 16-year-old Travis McCullough, both of Tuskegee.
Four people died and 32 people were injured in the mass shooting that happened during a Sweet 16 birthday party.
- Alabama police arrest 2 teens for birthday party shooting: April 19, 2023
- After Alabama birthday shooting, hope and frustration: April 19, 2023
- Family, friends mourn lives lost in Dadeville shooting: April 19, 2023
- Alabama birthday girl begged dying brother to ‘stay with me’: April 18, 2023
- Teen, best friend lose lives in Dadeville mass shooting: April 18, 2023
- Shooting at Alabama birthday party kills 4 people, wounds 28: April 17, 2023
- Update: Mass shooting in Alabama leaves four dead: April 17, 2023