POLICE HOSTING DRUG TAKE-BACK EVENT APRIL 30
By WVUA 23 Web Writer Katherine Robinson
The West Alabama Narcotics Task Force will be participating in the DEA National Drug Take Back Program on April 30 between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
The National Drug Take-Back Initiative’s goal is to create a safe and convenient means of disposing medication for the public.
Agents of West Alabama Narcotics Task Force will be on-site to assist anyone looking to properly dispose any outdated or unwanted prescription or over-the-counter medications.
The service is free and anonymous.
Drop off locations:
- Walmart Neighborhood Grocery, 4201 E. Hargrove Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
- Big K-Mart, 635 Skyland Blvd., Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, 2300 N. McFarland Blvd., Northport, AL 35476
- CVS Pharmacy, 4715 NE. Rice Mine Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
- CVS Pharmacy, 4260 E. University Blvd., Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
The National Drug Take Back Program asks please no glass containers, medical supplies or equipment.