Looking for an egg-cellent time? Easter egg hunts happening this weekend
West Alabama is filled with springtime fun this weekend, as Easter egg hunts are aplenty. Here’s a look at where you can go in 2023.
Friday, April 7
- Northport Bunny Trail Easter Egg Hunt
- 3-6 p.m. at Northport City Hall, 3500 McFarland Blvd. in Northport
- Event features egg-hunting, the Easter Bunny, refreshments and more
- Tuscaloosa County Park and Recreation Authority Easter Egg Hunt
- 6-8 p.m. at the Mary Ann Phelps Activity Center, 2200 Rock Quarry Drive in Tuscaloosa
- Event is $15 and includes an egg hunt, food, music and more. Registration is required, and you can do so right here
Saturday, April 8
- Taylorville United Methodist Church Easter Egg Hunt
- 10:30 a.m. at Taylorville United Methodist Church, 640 Bear Creek Road in Tuscaloosa
- Event features games, prizes and activities for children of all ages. Egg hunt starts at 11 a.m.
- Easter with Carrie Fitts Real Estate
- 10:30 a.m.-noon at the Dearing-Swaim Home, 2111 14th St. in Tuscaloosa
- Event features games, an Easter egg hunt, a bouncy house and photos with the Easter Bunny. Egg hunt begins at 11 a.m.
- Easter Jam
- 11 a.m. at The Church At Tuscaloosa, 6120 Watermelon Road in Northport
- Event features a family-friendly celebration, Easter egg hunt and refreshments
- Easter Egg Hunt and Petting Zoo at Tuscaloosa First Assembly of God
- Noon at Tuscaloosa First Assembly of God, 3801 Skyland Blvd. E. in Tuscaloosa
- Event features an egg hunt, petting zoo, prizes, food and a devotional