IS THAT LOCAL EVENT COMING UP CANCELED? YEAH, PROBABLY
Tuscaloosa Mayor Walt Maddox on Thursday announced the cancelation or postponement of locally run events through the end of March and into April.
The list includes:
- All events sponsored or hosted by Tuscaloosa Tourism and sports are canceled through March 31
- DCH Foundation’s BBQ & Blue Jeans event, March 28: Cancelled
- Shelton State Community College’s Wine, Women and Shoes event, March 26: Rescheduled to May 28
- Druid City Arts Festival, April 3-4: Cancelled
- West Alabama Food and Wine Festival, April 9: Rescheduled to May 21
- Crimson Couch to 5/10K, April 4: Cancelled
If you’re wondering whether or not an event absent from this list has been canceled, check the event host’s website or social media.